Saturday, January 22, 2011

Playing with the butterflies in the empty fields.

Candace Wakefield, is one of the most talented photographers I have ever worked with and with the photos above I can probably prove my point :) This wasn't my first time working with her and certainly not my last. There are a lot more photos to this shoot and I will post them up on a future post. I hope you guys enjoyed the photos as much as I did, have a great weekend everyone!
Note: I will be posting iteams for sale soon, stay toon!

3 comments:

  1. amazing! i absolutely love this, the shirt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just fall in love with the black dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lovely photos

    first giveaway: Hard Candy makeup products
    at: http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete