Thursday, April 28, 2011

Only on my blog.

First off, sorry for the long gap, my computer shut down on me and I couldn't update but now is finally fixed and I will update more often. Second, thank you everyone for all the sweet comments and to my new followers, I love you all and thank you for the support!

Fun facts: My shorts are not white they're dusty pink, I AM wearing something under my crochet top plus I got it only for 1 dollar,  I bought these amazing flowy shorts from a blogger, everything I am wearing except for my chain bag is all new to my closet, I made my boyfriend drive me to this place to take photos, hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. the $1 knit is so perfect.
    following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your top was only $1!! Those shorts are so sweet and romantic. Great outfit girl!


    Jacquelyn
    www.styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete